BITCOIN TRADING AND INVESTING
With massive gains being realized every day, week, month and year – Digital Currency and Bitcoin has become a staple of the modern investment portfolio. In an industry with frequent, and massive swings in value, there is a lot to learn before getting started. The Digital Currency Trading & Investing course is specifically tailored to the investor looking to learn more about the resources and common techniques needed to trade Digital Currency. A foundational knowledge of Block chain and Digital Currency is strongly recommended for this course. The Bitcoin Basics Course is a great place to start if you are not yet comfortable with the concepts involved in the industry.
Funding Your Trading Account
Explore the basics of funding your investment account using Bitcoin or Fiat currency. Review Techniques and Resources to help.
Understanding Transaction Times and Fees
Explore the basics of transaction fees and transaction wait times and how it will impact the trading strategy you decide to leverage.
Trading Platforms and Services
An Introduction to top industry trading platforms. Discuss pros and cons of different options and discover whats right for you.
Ethereum, Lite Coin and Alt-Coins
In addition to Bitcoin, we will explore trading alt-coins and discuss techniques and resources to help you spot opportunities.
Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Investing
Review the basics of Initial Coin Offerings and Token Sales and how investors generate returns in this niche part of the industry.
Taxes and Declarations in Digital Currency
The course will review the taxation of digital currency and your obligation as a Canadian investor to report capital gains
KEEPKEY WALLET INCLUDED
Bitcoin Academy has partnered with KeepKey to ensure that all students graduate with their own hardware wallet. During the Digital Currenct Trading & Investing course, students will walk through secure setup and operation of your KeepKey as well as offline storage best practices. KeepKey will be your personal vault as you invest in digital currency.
COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A laptop or tablet is required and is to be supplied by the student for all courses. Wireless internet access is provided on-site.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the class start time in order check-in and enjoy breakfast. Class will start promptly at the scheduled time.
- Absolutely no video or audio recording of any kind without written permission from both management and the course instructor
- Refunds: 30 days or less before the course date, no refund. 31 days or more before the course date, 50% refund
- Course registrations are non-transferable
- Group rates are available for groups of 8 or more